The Calabasas Beach Bus
Summer is here and what better place to spend a summer day than at the beach. In Malibu, no less! Well, Calabasas residents, this one is for you. The Calabasas Beach Bus will once again begin offering shuttle rides from Calabasas to Zuma Beach throughout the summer. The Beach Bus operations are set to start on June 21 and continue through Aug. 20. A trip each way costs $1 and round trips are available for $2. The Beach Bus will be in operation on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays only.
Here is the pick up schedule for the summer. The bus will stop by most of these locations about three times a day.
From Calabasas to Zuma Beach:
- Calababasas High School (by sidewalk of parking lot off of Valmar). 10 a.m., 12:50 p.m. and 3:15 p.m.
- Calabasas Tennis & Swim Center (left side of the parking lot entrance). 10:10 a.m. and 12:40 p.m.
- Round Meadow Elementary (second parking island). 10:20 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Former Calabasas City Hall (at mailboxes on Mureau Road). 10:25 a.m. and 1:05 p.m.
- Juan Batista De Anza Park (in front of parking lot). 10:35 a.m., 1:15 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
The Beach Bus will drop people off at lifeguard tower #7 at Zuma Beach.
Here are the times bus services will take people home to Calabasas from Zuma Beach.
- Lifeguard tower #7, 2 p.m., 4:15 p.m. and 6:10 p.m.
For more information about the beach bus, click here.